- Over 30 years of combined ministry experience
- Monthly ads in Focus Skateboarding Magazine
- Several members featured in the Livin It DVD with Stephen Baldwin
- Have done hundreds of demos around the US and several internationally
- Our hearts desire is to reach the youth of this world by using the gifts God has given us
In 2004 God put it on our hearts to step out in faith and start a new skateboard ministry/company. We wanted to be more than just another board company or Christian entertainment. We wanted to make an impact on the skateboarding culture. However, we had to come up with a name.
After a lot of prayer and suggestions, God gave us a name. Jud Heald (Pro Skater/ Director of Untitled) was reading from John 3:30 which says, “I must decrease, that He may increase.” As he was reading Dave Nelson (Graphic design Artist) called him on the phone with an idea. “What do you think of ‘Untitled’?” he asked. Needless to say there was no more searching after that!
We desire that God would receive all the glory. So many people are consumed with titles, we however want to use what we have to further the kingdom. Our focus is on Christ and His cross. Dave also came up with our catch phrase, “Everything we are, and everything we have holds no titles.” We are not a religion. Religions are only concerned with systems, ideals, and philosophies. We simply believe in having a relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ. And we strive to glorify Him alone.